- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 7/29/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday:
At 7:37 p.m., an emergency medical service at 2303 Jane Drive.
At 8:25 p.m., a citizen's assist at 1264 Linden St., Apt. 3.
At 10:28 p.m., an odor at 1557 Trenton Ave.
At 10:24 p.m., a carbon monoxide alarm at 602 Charles St.Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 2:50 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 900 block of Bloomfield Road.
At 9:16 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1722 W. Cape Rock Drive.