- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BERTRAND, Mo. -- Donna J. Lasters, 65, of Bertrand died Tuesday, July 27, 2004, at her home.
She was born Feb. 25, 1939, in Bertrand, daughter of Louis and Elizabeth Austin Kenser.
Lasters worked at Good Humor-Breyers, retiring in 2002.
Survivors include two daughters, Debbie Triplett of Gray Ridge, Mo., Gina Dew of Puxico, Mo.; a brother, Melvin Kenser of Torrance, Calif.; a sister, Judy Wills of Sikeston, Mo.; three grandchildren; and three stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son and two brothers.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Carl Addison and Larry Smith officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley, Mo.