- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Leona Moore, 84, of Advance died Sunday, July 25, 2004, at her home.
She was born May 1, 1920, at Bell City, Mo., daughter of Arthur and Hattie Mae Lowe Flowers. She and Oscar Moore were married March 12, 1937, in Jackson. He died Feb. 8, 1993.
Moore was a retired licensed practical nurse, and a member of Christian Life Church.
Survivors include a son, Michael Moore of Cape Girardeau; three daughters, Judy Kucera of Jackson, Sharon Clark of Hobbs, N.M., Janice Payne of Waskom, Texas, 10 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
A son, Gerald Moore of Waskom, died Monday, July 26, 2004.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Gavin Page and Mike Huffman officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.