- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Anna Lee Kennedy, 73, of Chaffee, died Saturday, July 24, 2004, at her home.
She was born Aug. 17, 1930, at Birmingham, Ala., daughter of Wilburn and Audie Bell Key Thomas.
Kennedy had worked as an LPN.
Survivors include five daughters, Janet Dye and Jeanne Seaton of Chaffee, Joanne Ellison and Patti Jeambey of Advance, Carol Kennedy of Galesburg, Ill.; four brothers, Tom McWhirter of Las Vegas, Nev., George McWhirter of Grand Prairie, Texas, Douglas McWhirter of Midlothian, Texas, Frankie McWhirter of Dallas, Texas; a sister, Geraldine Wallace of Advance, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one son, two sisters and four brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Morgan Funeral Chapel at Advance.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with Ron McAtee officiating. Burial will be in Pine City Cemetery.