- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mary Louise "Doll" Pritchard, 74, of Bragg City, Mo., died Friday, July 23, 2004, at Pemiscot Memorial Hospital in Hayti, Mo.
She was born Jan. 1, 1930, at Cooter, Mo., daughter of William Lardell and Clara Flippo Laster. She and Raeburn Aubry Pritchard were married Sept. 23, 1948. He died March 21, 2004.
Survivors include two sons, Thomas Ray Pritchard of Hayti, Robert Paul Pritchard of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Pamela Ann Gardner of Caruthersville, Mo.; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and three sisters.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. today at Bragg City Baptist Church, with the Revs. Dale Rickman and O.H. Brooks officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Gardens at Caruthersville.
McDaniel Funeral Service of Kennett, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.