- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Ashli Shea Ayers, 19, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, July 18, 2004, in Johnson City, Tenn.
She was born Aug. 22, 1984, in West Memphis, Ark., daughter of Robin McElyea Drum.
Survivors include her mother of Kansas City, Mo.; two sisters, Jessica Ayers of Kansas City, Sarah Ayers of Cape Girardeau; a brother, David Drum of Park Hills, Mo.; maternal grandmother, Donna McClain of Cape Girardeau; and maternal great-grandfather, Woody Niswonger of Grain Valley, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather and maternal great-grandmother.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at Commerce Baptist Church in Commerce, Mo. The Rev. David Thompson will officiate.
Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.