- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Greasers married 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Clarence J. Greaser Jr. of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary May 22, 2004, with Mass at St. Mary's Cathedral and a dinner reception at Celebrations.
Hosts were their sons and daughters-in-law.
Greaser and Martha Ann Bollinger were married May 22, 1954, at St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton, Mo., by the Rev. Charles Schmalle. Their attendants were Mary Francis LeGrand, Raymond Bollinger, and the late Yvonne Martin and Walter Greaser.
The couple has eight sons. They and their spouses are: Ron, Kevin (Linda), and Bryan (Nancy) Greaser, all of Cape Girardeau, Alan, Jeff, and Daryl (Carol) Greaser, all of St. Louis, Steve (Debra) Greaser of Champaign, Ill., and Eric Greaser of New York, N.Y.
They have 11 grandchildren, T.J., Stuart, Matt and Josh; Austin and Andrew; Coty, Gabrielle and Luke; and Sierra and Brooklyn.