- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Greasers married 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Clarence J. Greaser Jr. of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary May 22, 2004, with Mass at St. Mary's Cathedral and a dinner reception at Celebrations.
Hosts were their sons and daughters-in-law.
Greaser and Martha Ann Bollinger were married May 22, 1954, at St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton, Mo., by the Rev. Charles Schmalle. Their attendants were Mary Francis LeGrand, Raymond Bollinger, and the late Yvonne Martin and Walter Greaser.
The couple has eight sons. They and their spouses are: Ron, Kevin (Linda), and Bryan (Nancy) Greaser, all of Cape Girardeau, Alan, Jeff, and Daryl (Carol) Greaser, all of St. Louis, Steve (Debra) Greaser of Champaign, Ill., and Eric Greaser of New York, N.Y.
They have 11 grandchildren, T.J., Stuart, Matt and Josh; Austin and Andrew; Coty, Gabrielle and Luke; and Sierra and Brooklyn.