- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Celeste M. Thomas of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:44 a.m. Wednesday, July 14, 2004. Name, Ariyah Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Thomas is the daughter of Lynn Williams of Cape Girardeau and Billy Williams of Poplar Bluff, Mo. She is a student at Metro Business College.
Daughter to Bryan Douglas and Sarah Leigh Glosemeyer of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:56 a.m. Thursday, July 15, 2004. Name, Autumn Leigh. Weight, 8 pounds 1 ounce. Mrs. Glosemeyer is the former Sarah Herndon, daughter of Mary Herndon of Jackson and Sam and Barb Herndon of Scott City. She is employed at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Glosemeyer is the son of Bill and Nancy Glosemeyer of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Good Humor-Breyers and at Master Blaster Mobile Wash.
Son to Chuck F. and Carrie Janell Stratton of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:46 p.m. Thursday, July 15, 2004. Name, Colby Ranger. Weight, 9 pounds 4 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Stratton is the former Carrie Allen, daughter of Joe Allen and Cathy Allen of Leopold, Mo. Stratton is the son of Winfred Walker and Oneta Walker of Marble Hill. He is employed at Satellites Plus.
Son to Benjamin F. and Jennifer Lynett Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo., 9:41 p.m. Thursday, July 15, 2004. Name, Benjamin Zackary. Weight, 9 pounds 3 ounces. Mrs. Bollinger is the former Jennifer Hovis, daughter of Carl Hovis and Betty Hovis of Fredericktown, Mo. Bollinger is the son of Frank Bollinger and Donna Bollinger of Sedgewickville.
Daughter to Joshua Charles and Rebecca Ann LaMar of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:35 a.m. Friday, July 16, 2004. Name, Lauren Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Mrs. LaMar is the former Rebecca Lewis, daughter of Karen Lewis of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by state of Missouri Disability Determination. LaMar is the son of Ken and Phyllis LaMar of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Cape Girardeau School District.
Daughter to Darren Paul Schwarz and Jean Marie Gassel of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:56 p.m. Friday, July 16, 2004. Name, Allison Fay. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Gassel is employed at Southeast Hospital. Schwarz is employed at RV America.
Daughter to Edward M. and Carrie A. Malusky of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:57 p.m. Friday, July 16, 2004. Name, Lauren Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. Mrs. Malusky is the former Carrie Jones, daughter of Randy Jones and Mary Lou Jones of Colby, Kan. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Malusky is the son of Edward Malusky and Joyce Malusky of Festus, Mo. He is employed at SBC.