- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 7/23/04
The following items have been released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Curtis Moccatani, 38, 601 Daisy, Jackson, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving under revocation and speeding.
Tausha Lynn Colclasure, 226, 105 N. Clark St., was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Eric James Fightmaster, 18, 148 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 9, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of assault.
Shauna Rae Solis, 23, 848 Gerald St., Jackson, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Joseph Michael Kelley, 30, 1256 County Road 606, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
David King Pierce, 38, 1105 Linden St., Apt 10, was arrested Wednesday on Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear and noise disturbance.
Jody Ray Burton 35, no address given, was arrested Wednesday on city warrants for failure to pay a sewer bill and tampering and on Scott City warrants for failure to appear for driving under suspension and passing an insufficient funds check.
Terry Joe Mikoliza, 50, Ellis and Independence Streets, was arrested Wednesday on a Newton County warrant for passing bad checks.
Juhdea Dale Price, 17 1606 Good Hope St., was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of tampering. A 16-year-old male juvenile was cited into juvenile court on the same instance.
Brian S. Fraction, 50, 210 S. Hanover, was arrested Wednesday on a Scott County warrant for contempt of court.
Thefts A five-gallon gas tank was reported stolen Wednesday from 250 Barberry St.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday from Rhodes 101, 1610 N. Kingshighway.
A CD player, CD case and assorted CDs were reported stolen Wednesday from 156 Vantage Drive.
An Alpine amplifier, Sony X-Plode sub-woofer and enclosure, ATM card, cigarettes and 20 CDs were reported stolen Wednesday from 1701 Lacey St.
A purse and its contents were reported taken during a robbery at Hanover and Bloomfield streets Thursday.
Cash and a telephone were reported stolen from Plaza Laundry, 2009 Independence St.
A stereo face plate was reported stolen Thursday from 227 N. Middle St.
Miscellaneous Two 14-inch aluminum bongs were reported found Wednesday at 521 S. Middle St.
A 12-year-old male juvenile was taken into custody Wednesday on a custody order.
A female juvenile, 16, was cited into juvenile court Wednesday for assault.
A cell phone was reported found Thursday at 1611 Independence St.
A check was reported forged Thursday at the Lutheran Home, 1700 Broadway.
A 1985 blue Chevrolet, Missouri license, 394 FWO, was reported abandoned Thursday at 410 William St.
A wallet and its contents were reported found Thursday at 923 N. Fountain St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrest Jeanna Maynard, 29, 428 N. High St., Jackson was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.