- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Haas reunion planned
Lorie Peats recently presented a check to the Cape Girardeau Police Department in the amount of $900.00. Pictured are Chief Steve Strong and Lorie Peats. Peats raised over $3000.00 from several garage sales. The proceeds were split between the Cape Girardeau Police Department, The Safe House For Women, and the Southeast Missouri Network Against Sexual Violence. Southeast Missourian
PATTERSON, Mo. -- The 40th anniversary of the Haas family reunion will begin at 3 p.m. Sunday at Sam A. Baker State Park and continue until July 31.
Wednesday night is the potluck supper. Bingo will take place Friday night.
For more information, contact Betty Haas at 335-5881.