- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dalhousie sweeps top honors in ladies golf
Harriett Myers of Dalhousie Golf Club won the championship flight Tuesday in the Southeast Missouri Ladies Golf Tournament at Westwood Country Club in Poplar Bluff.
Dalhousie won both the gross and net division titles.
Kimbeland was third behind Kennett in the gross division, and Cape Girardeau Country Club was fourth. Cape Country Club was second in the net division. Kennett was third and Kimbeland fourth.
Myers, part of the winning team at last week's Lassies Classic at Cape Country Club, shot a 70 to win medalist honors by six strokes. Jennifer Coad, also of Dalhousie, tied Jo Billings of Kennett for second at 76.
Barb Johnson on Kimbeland and Robyn Young of Cape Country Club tied for fourth with 81s.
Lillian Schieber of Kimbeland was first in the "A" flight with an 86, edging Kimbeland's Harriett Drusch (87).
Paula Calhoun of Kennett won the "B" flight with an 85.
Kathy Morris of Cape Country Club shot an 82 to win the "C" flight. Bonnie Kinder of Kimbeland was second (86).
Mary Ellen Bean of Cape Country Club was first in the "D" flight with a 97.