- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to David Lynn Massa Jr. and Misty Lee Brannon of Marble Hill, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 6:42 p.m. Thursday, July 15, 2004. Name, Riley Nichole. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Brannon is the daughter of Charlie and Bev Brannon of Marble Hill. She is employed in accounting. Massa is the son of David and Terry Massa of Marble Hill. He is employed in woodworking.
Son to Jason Matthew and Sabrina Lynn Pobst of Oran, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 5:26 a.m. Friday, July 16, 2004. Name, Connor Louis. Weight, 7 pounds 13 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Pobst is the former Sabrina Tyler, daughter of Jim and Barbara Tyler of Benton, Mo. Pobst is the son of Vernon and Susie Pobst of Oran. He is parts manager at Bening Mazda.
Son to Timothy Ray and Jennifer Jo Conklin of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 9:26 a.m. Friday, July 16, 2004. Name, Nicholas Ray. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Conklin is the former Jennifer Shearer, daughter of Charlotte Shearer of Cape Girardeau. Conklin is the son of Jack and Carolyn Conklin of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Nordenia USA.
Daughter to Kyla Danielle Weaver and Joshua Wayne Biester of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:43 p.m. Friday, June 18, 2004. Name, Kaydan Danielle. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Ms. Weaver is the daughter of Cindy and Lou DesPres and Kim and Lisa Weaver, all of Jackson. She is employed at A Small World Too Preschool. Biester is the son of Larry and Charlie Biester and Ron and Karen Mayfield, all of Jackson. He is employed at B&B Door.