- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Betty Bell Camren, 71, of Advance died Wednesday, July 21, 2004, at Elder Care in Marble Hill, Mo.
She was born Aug. 18, 1932, at Sturdivant, Mo., daughter of Bill and Elva Townsend Cagle. She and Harold Camren were married Jan. 13, 1953, in Advance.
Camren was a 1950 graduate of Bloomfield High School. She was an assembler at Basler Electric in Highland, Ill., more than 20 years.
Survivors include a son, Mark Camren of Benton, Mo.; a daughter, Brenda Marine of Littleton, Colo.; six grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Jackson officiating. Burial will be in Collins Cemetery near Dongola, Mo.