- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Adolph A. Hahn, 75, of Chaffee died Tuesday, July 20, 2004, at Clearview Nursing Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born Aug. 28, 1928, at Delta, son of Cletus Phillip and Francis Rose Griffin Hahn. He and Rella Minnie Tucker were married Feb. 4, 1950.
Hahn retired as an electronics technician at Lenco Inc. in Jackson. He was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Chaffee VFW, American Legion and Chaffee Elks.
He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Stanley "Puff" Hahn of Chaffee, Michael Hahn of Southaven, Miss.; two brothers, William Hahn of Maugansville, Md., Harold Hahn of Sterling Heights, Mich.; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. John Harth officiating. Burial will be in St. Ambrose Cemetery.