- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Health calendar 7/22/04
Newborn massage class from 10 to 11 a.m. in the Generations Family Resource Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. The class is for infants up to six weeks old and their caregivers. For information, call 651-5825.
Preparation for Childbirth class meets at 5:30 p.m. in the Healing Arts Center conference room. This is part of a four session class for parents. For information, call (877) 231-2229.
LiverCare Support Group meets at 6 p.m. at OptionCare, 61 Doctor's Park in Cape Girardeau. A representative from the American Red Cross will speak. For information, call 335-1500.
"Co-parenting: Parenting after divorce" seminar at 6:30 p.m. in the Generations Family Resource Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. This is the second of a two-part class. For information, call 651-5825.
Blood drive from noon to 6 p.m. at the Osage Community Centre in Cape Girardeau.
Blood drive from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at St. Mary's Cathedral in Cape Girardeau.
Sibling class meets at 5:30 p.m. at the Healing Arts Center. The class is for children ages 3 to 9. For information, call (877) 231-2229.
Manic Depressive Support Group meets at 7 p.m. in the Assisi Conference Room at St. Francis Medical Center. For information, call 331-5107.
Super Sitter Class from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Generations Family Resource Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. The class is for children ages 11 to 16 who want to learn basic child-care information. For registration information, call 651-5825. There is a fee for the class.
Diabetes Basic Skills Class meets from 8:45 a.m. to noon in the Diabetes Conference Center in the Healing Arts building. Physician referral is required. For information, call 331-5107.
Blood drive from 2 to 6 p.m. at Lynwood Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau.
-- From staff reports