- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Paul Traw, 63, of Chaffee was called to his heavenly home Monday, July 19, 2004.
He was born July 26, 1940, in Scott County, son of Anthony Ross and Winifred Alma Richardson Traw. He and Carolyn Sue Eby were married June 28, 1964.
Mr. Traw was a retired clerk and maintenance worker at Chaffee and Cape Girardeau post offices. He owned and operated Traw Auto Body 25 years. He was a member of Chaffee General Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Bryan Traw of Jackson; his mother of Chaffee; two brothers, Wesley Traw of Eugene, Ore., Ross Traw of Veneta, Ore.; and a grandson, Blake Anthony Traw of Jackson.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4:30 p.m. Friday.
Graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Union Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Douglas McClellan officiating.