- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Lemonade story was fun to read
To the editor:
In response to "Crazy culinary creations" by Tom Harte: I subscribe to Disney Adventures Magazine for my children. We were reading the magazine and came across a mention of your Web site to find the true story of pink lemonade. I had, the night before, kidded my son that pink lemonade came from pink lemons. We decided to go to the site to find out the true story. I continued on through Harte's article with him, and we had a few laughs but many "Wow, cool!" statements. Thanks for the interesting facts.
JEANIE STADELMEYER, Ashland, Ky.