- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Lemonade story was fun to read
To the editor:
In response to "Crazy culinary creations" by Tom Harte: I subscribe to Disney Adventures Magazine for my children. We were reading the magazine and came across a mention of your Web site to find the true story of pink lemonade. I had, the night before, kidded my son that pink lemonade came from pink lemons. We decided to go to the site to find out the true story. I continued on through Harte's article with him, and we had a few laughs but many "Wow, cool!" statements. Thanks for the interesting facts.
JEANIE STADELMEYER, Ashland, Ky.