- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Lemonade story was fun to read
To the editor:
In response to "Crazy culinary creations" by Tom Harte: I subscribe to Disney Adventures Magazine for my children. We were reading the magazine and came across a mention of your Web site to find the true story of pink lemonade. I had, the night before, kidded my son that pink lemonade came from pink lemons. We decided to go to the site to find out the true story. I continued on through Harte's article with him, and we had a few laughs but many "Wow, cool!" statements. Thanks for the interesting facts.
JEANIE STADELMEYER, Ashland, Ky.