- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Lemonade story was fun to read
To the editor:
In response to "Crazy culinary creations" by Tom Harte: I subscribe to Disney Adventures Magazine for my children. We were reading the magazine and came across a mention of your Web site to find the true story of pink lemonade. I had, the night before, kidded my son that pink lemonade came from pink lemons. We decided to go to the site to find out the true story. I continued on through Harte's article with him, and we had a few laughs but many "Wow, cool!" statements. Thanks for the interesting facts.
JEANIE STADELMEYER, Ashland, Ky.