- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)15
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Company to start recruiting businesses to Jackson, Cape (12/9/16)15
- 13 venues, 60 sponsors participating in Happy Slapowitz's Toy Bash on Thursday (12/7/16)2
Lemonade story was fun to read
To the editor:
In response to "Crazy culinary creations" by Tom Harte: I subscribe to Disney Adventures Magazine for my children. We were reading the magazine and came across a mention of your Web site to find the true story of pink lemonade. I had, the night before, kidded my son that pink lemonade came from pink lemons. We decided to go to the site to find out the true story. I continued on through Harte's article with him, and we had a few laughs but many "Wow, cool!" statements. Thanks for the interesting facts.
JEANIE STADELMEYER, Ashland, Ky.