- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape fire report 07/21/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Monday: At 7:33 p.m., a false alarm at 530 Emerald St.
At 9:14 p.m., an emergency medical service at 20 S. Sprigg St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday: At 12:27 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
At 5:59 a.m., a fire alarm at 535 Broadway.
At 8:25 a.m., an emergency medical service at 213 Clark Ave.
At 8:43 a.m., an emergency medical service at 429 N. Frederick St.
At 8:52 a.m., a fire alarm at 430 N. Frederick St.
At 20:57 am., an emergency medical service at 1119 Walnut St.
At 12:08 p.m., an extrication at Big Bend Road and Mechaw Drive.
At 12:25 p.m., an illegal burn at 715 S. Pacific St.
At 2:59 p.m., a fire alarm at 1418 Kurre Lane.
At 3:24 p.m., an illegal burn at Cooper and Third streets.