- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape fire report 07/21/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Monday: At 7:33 p.m., a false alarm at 530 Emerald St.
At 9:14 p.m., an emergency medical service at 20 S. Sprigg St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday: At 12:27 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
At 5:59 a.m., a fire alarm at 535 Broadway.
At 8:25 a.m., an emergency medical service at 213 Clark Ave.
At 8:43 a.m., an emergency medical service at 429 N. Frederick St.
At 8:52 a.m., a fire alarm at 430 N. Frederick St.
At 20:57 am., an emergency medical service at 1119 Walnut St.
At 12:08 p.m., an extrication at Big Bend Road and Mechaw Drive.
At 12:25 p.m., an illegal burn at 715 S. Pacific St.
At 2:59 p.m., a fire alarm at 1418 Kurre Lane.
At 3:24 p.m., an illegal burn at Cooper and Third streets.