- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Joseph J. and Darcee L. Sauceda Jr. of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:27 p.m. Sunday, July 11, 2004. Name, Joseph Jesse III. Weight, 5 pounds 13 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Sauceda is the former Darcee Ackley, daughter of Ned and Nancy Ackley of Aurora, Ill. She is a jewelry sales coordinator at Wal-Mart in Sikeston. Sauceda is employed by Dollins Construction at Morley, Mo.
Son to Tiffany Marie Copeland of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:51 a.m. Monday, July 12, 2004. Name, Zachary Keith. Weight, 6 pounds 10 ounces. First child. Ms. Copeland is the daughter of Claudette Bevell and Kelvin Bevell of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jeremy J. and Angie D. Ruiz of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:27 a.m. Tuesday, July 13, 2004. Name, Seger Joseph. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Ruiz is the former Angie Glueck, daughter of Larry and Paula Glueck of Chaffee. She is employed at Do It Best Corp. Ruiz is the son of Ken and Ginny Ruiz of Chaffee. He is employed at Dana Corp.
Daughter to Terry Michael James and Julie Danielle Hixson of Greenville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:54 p.m. Tuesday, July 13, 2004. Name, Aubrianna Gabriella. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Ms. Hixson is the daughter of Barbara Hixson and Larry Hixson of Greenville. James is the son of Bonnie James and Eddy James of Jackson. He is employed at St. Francis Medical Center.