- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE -- David P. Huber, 50, of Perryville died Wednesday, July 14, 2004, at Norwalk, Calif.
He was born Sept. 26, 1953, in St. Louis, the son of George E. and Mary Brunner Huber. He married Kristie K. Carlon Dec. 23, 1974, in Perryville.
He was a truck driver for Gilster Mary-Lee Corp.
Survivors include his wife; his parents; three sons, Todd Huber of Manhattan Kan., Tim Huber and Kyle Huber, both of Perryville; two brothers, Mike Huber of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Ken Huber of Frohna, Mo.; a sister, Jane Woods of Poplar Bluff; a grandson and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at the Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be offered at 7 p.m.
Visitation will continue from 6:30 a.m. until 9:50 a.m. Thursday; the rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. at the funeral home. The funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville with the Rev. Kevin P. Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope cemetery in Perryville.