- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Euline M. Zoellner, 93, of Perryville died Monday, July 19, 2004, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born July 22, 1910, in Perry County, daughter of Louis and Genevieve Prevallet Chappuis. She and LeRoy Zoellner were married May 2, 1932. He died Oct. 15, 1973.
Zoellner retired in 1980 as office manager at Miraculous Medal. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Ladies of Charity, St. Vincent Alumni and Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary 1263.
Survivors include three daughters, Joan Zoellner, Patricia Paulus and Margaret Hayden, all of Perryville; a son, Glenn Zoellner of St. Louis; 13 grandchildren; and 27 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a great-granddaughter, a sister and three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30 to 11 a.m. The parish wake will be at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.