- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Freda Bell Madison, 77, of Granite City, Ill., died Sunday, July 18, 2004, at Elm Wood Nursing Home in Maryville, Ill.
She was born May 25, 1927, near Lutesville, Mo., daughter of Frederick and Rhoda Bell Eaker. She and Wayne K. Madison were married May 28, 1971. He died Sept. 17, 2000.
Madison retired as a clerk with Bell Telephone Co.
Survivors include a stepson, Larry Madison of Clermont, Fla., and a stepdaughter, Linda Arth of Wood River, Ill.
She was preceded in death by a stepdaughter, two brothers and six sisters.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmie Fulbright officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.