- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Leroy Cline, 84, of Jonesboro died Sunday, July 18, 2004, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
He was born May 17, 1920, in Anna, Ill., son of Lawrence and Blanche Halterman Cline. He and Bertha Mae Norris were married in 1941. She died May 24, 1999.
Cline had been a manager at Wonder Bread Co.
He served in the Medical Detachment 280th Engineering Battalion during World War II.
Survivors include a son, Lee Cline of Overland Park, Kan.; a sister, Dorothy Peterson of Anna; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.