- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Chad Lee Chaney, 22, of Scott City died Saturday, July 17, 2004.
He was born Dec. 12, 1981, at Brookhaven, Miss., son of Roy Leonard III and Carla Davis Chaney.
Chaney worked in the shipping department of Brown Shoe Co. at Sikeston, Mo.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Carla and Darrell Hanks of Oran, Mo.; maternal grandmother Marie Davis of Scott City; a brother, Jody Chaney of Scott City; and two sisters, Tonya Matlock and Niki Cummins, both of Sikeston.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Scott City.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ken Strong officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.