- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Juanita Trentham, 82, of St. Louis died Friday, July 16, 2004, at her home.
She was born Sept. 13, 1921, at Marquand, Mo., daughter of Harry E. and Pearl Rhodes Green. She was retired from the ILGWU Local 104 as a seamstress, and was a member of the Southwest Church of the Nazarene in St. Louis.
She married Edgar M. Trentham; he died Oct. 29, 1994.
Survivors include a son, Kenneth Trentham of St. Louis; a daughter, Joyce Rizzello of St. Louis; a brother, Weldon Green of Marble Hill; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons and two brothers.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo., from 10 a.m. Monday until noon when the funeral service will begin. Burial will be in the Liberty Church Cemetery near Marquand.