- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 07/17/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday: At 3:42 p.m., an emergency medical service at 430 N. Frederick St.
At 7:11 p.m., an emergency medical service at 3019 Aspen St.
At 8:22 .m., an emergency medical service at 1015 Sprigg St.
At 8:18 p.m., an elevator rescue at 338 Broadway.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday:
At 1:33 a.m., an emergency medical service at 3025 Patriot St.
At 6:31 a.m., a structure fire at 1102 S. Ellis.
At 6:40 a.m., an extrication at 1260 Route V.
At 12:01 p.m., a still alarm at 3439 William St.
At 3:49 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1112 Linden St.