- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police report 07/17/04
The following items have been released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Dennis G. Smith, 51, 109 Walnut St., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Joshua J. Stone, 23, 1544 Route V, New Madrid, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a city warrant for failure to appear in court.
Matthew A. Thompson, 21, 405 Sycamore St., Scott City, was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for giving false information to police.
Jeremiah Reddin, 17, no address given, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of assault and trespassing.
Charles A. Moore, 24, 1223 College St, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of stealing.
Michael C. Criddle, 17, 1005 Jefferson St., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of resisting arrest.
Cornelius M. Donald, 22, 11028 Sugar Pines, St. Louis, was arrested Thursday on a city warrant for failure to appear for speeding and seat belt violation.
Eric E. Criddle, 24, 622 Jefferson St., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Beverly D. Haley, 23, 915 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a city warrant for contempt of court.
Jacqueline G. Woods, 44, 252 Birch St., No. 58, Jackson was arrested Thursday on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for bad checks.
Catherine L. Hecht, 42, 1064 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested Thursday on a Scott County warrant for forgery.
Summons Rae A. Kirkpatrick, 27, 487 Graystone Circle, Whitewater, was issued a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
Thefts A pit bull dog was reported stolen Thursday from the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri, 2536 Boutin Drive.
Cash was reported stolen Thursday from 1030 S. Pacific St.
A CD player and CDs were reported stolen Thursday from Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
Binder ratchets and chains were reported stolen from 2050 Southern Expressway.
Four checks were reported forged Thursday at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
A 16-year-old male juvenile was cited into juvenile court Thursday for robbery and tampering in connection with a theft at J.C. Penney at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.