- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Reception to honor Mackes
Weldon and Bonnie Macke of Gordonville will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house hosted by their children.
The event will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. July 25 at Zion United Methodist Church in Gordonville.
The couple was married July 11, 1954, at Third Street United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau.
The Mackes have three daughters, five grandchildren, and two great-grandsons, all of Cape Girardeau County.