- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PEVELY, Mo. -- William J. Keller, 45, of Pevely died Monday, July 12, 2004, in Pevely.
He was born Nov. 19, 1958, in St. Louis, son of Hubert J. and Virginia L. Glaub Keller.
Keller was a landscaper.
Survivors include a daughter, Amanda Howard of Hampstead, N.C.; stepmother, Bernice Keller of Pevely; three brothers, Jerry Keller and Don Wilson of Collinsville, Ill., Hubert Keller Jr. of Hillsboro, Mo.; two sisters, Norma Jones of St. Ann, Mo., and Susan Keller of House Springs, Mo.
Also surviving are four stepbrothers, Ethan and Edwin Bohnert of Bloomsdale, Mo., Elbert and Eldon Bohnert of Perryville, Mo.; five stepsisters, Jayne Hill of Festus, Mo., Jennifer Baker of St. Mary, Mo., Judy Kester of Bloomsdale, Jennette Nolen of Wentzville, Mo., and JoAnn Craft of Memphis, Tenn.
He was preceded in death by his parents, stepfather, a sister and a stepbrother.
A graveside service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate.
Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.