- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PEVELY, Mo. -- William J. Keller, 45, of Pevely died Monday, July 12, 2004, in Pevely.
He was born Nov. 19, 1958, in St. Louis, son of Hubert J. and Virginia L. Glaub Keller.
Keller was a landscaper.
Survivors include a daughter, Amanda Howard of Hampstead, N.C.; stepmother, Bernice Keller of Pevely; three brothers, Jerry Keller and Don Wilson of Collinsville, Ill., Hubert Keller Jr. of Hillsboro, Mo.; two sisters, Norma Jones of St. Ann, Mo., and Susan Keller of House Springs, Mo.
Also surviving are four stepbrothers, Ethan and Edwin Bohnert of Bloomsdale, Mo., Elbert and Eldon Bohnert of Perryville, Mo.; five stepsisters, Jayne Hill of Festus, Mo., Jennifer Baker of St. Mary, Mo., Judy Kester of Bloomsdale, Jennette Nolen of Wentzville, Mo., and JoAnn Craft of Memphis, Tenn.
He was preceded in death by his parents, stepfather, a sister and a stepbrother.
A graveside service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate.
Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.