- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Alan N. Weber, 66, of Marble Hill died Thursday, July 15, 2004, at his home.
He was born June 1, 1938, in Brooklyn, N.Y., son of Joseph and Jeanette Rosenbaum Weber. He and Patricia Burke were married April 27, 1960.
Weber retired as a printer with Stinson Press in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Jeffrey Weber of Indiana, Pa., Christopher and Gerald Weber of Marble Hill, Dennis Weber of Long Beach, Calif.; a daughter, Denise Chapman of Bakersfield, Calif.; a brother, Gary Weber of Queens, N.Y.; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
There is no visitation or service.
Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.