- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Keith A. Harris, 57, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, July 14, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Oct. 3, 1946, in St. Louis, son of Allen and Janet Dickemper Harris. He and Linda Ford were married July 29, 1977, in Cape Girardeau.
Mr. Harris was a graduate of Lindbergh High School in St. Louis. He moved to Cape Girardeau 29 years ago from St. Louis.
He was a sales representative about 20 years with POS Plus of Marion, Ill., and prior to that worked at World of Honda and Copi-Rite. He attended Hanover Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Ryan Harris of St. Louis, Brandon Harris of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Jill Blomker of St. Louis; three brothers, Tom Harris, Craig Harris and Dan Harris, all of St. Louis; a sister, Susan Gilman of St. Louis; and two granddaughters, Crystal Harris and Emile Harris.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a son, Brian Harris.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.