- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- David Lee Seabaugh, 33, of Marble Hill died Monday, July 12, 2004, at his home.
He was born Feb. 7, 1971, in St. Louis, son of Carl Edward and Shirley Marie Long Seabaugh. He and Celeste Shawn Taylor were married Oct. 19, 1991.
Seabaugh was a log cutter with Broshuis Logging Co.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Zachary Seabaugh of the home; a daughter, Lacey Seabaugh of the home; father and stepmother, Carl and Tina Seabaugh of Marble Hill; mother, Shirley Seabaugh of Marble Hill; a brother, Carl Seabaugh Jr. of Marble Hill; a sister, Jeannie Bennett of Advance, Mo.; and two half sisters, Betty Dahlgren and Debbie Amyx of Hudson, Fla.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Ross officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Ridge Cemetery.