- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Charles Waldon and Crystal Lynn Richey of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:32 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, 2004. Name, Maxwell Waldon. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Richey is the former Crystal Koch, daughter of Gary and Linda Koch of Cape Girardeau. She is a secretary at Heartland Distributing. Richey is the son of Mike Richey and Becky Richey of Cape Girardeau. He is sales manager at Heartland Distributing.
Son to Frederick William and Tiffany Gail Butler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:04 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2004. Name, Joshua Steven. Weight, 9 pounds. Mrs. Butler is the former Tiffany Forrester, daughter of Cindy Forrester and Billy Forrester of Memphis, Tenn. Butler is the son of Carolyn Butler of Matthews, Mo. He is employed at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
Son to Rickie Daniel and Tomisine Roberta Bazzell of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:52 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2004. Name, Rickie Drey. Weight, 6 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Bazzell is the former Tomisine Summers, daughter of Helen Summers of Monticello, Iowa, and the late Robert Summers of Marble Hill. She is employed at the Bank of Missouri. Bazzell is the son of Vonita Bazzell and Rickie Doyle Bazzell of Marble Hill. He is employed by Schaefer's Electrical Enclosures.
Son to Chris H. Barrows and Terra D. Mansfield of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:57 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2004. Name, Hunter Michael. Weight, 8 pounds 5 ounces. Ms. Mansfield is the daughter of Mary Mansfield of Cape Girardeau. Barrows is the son of Tom Barrows and Debbie Barrows of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Robert Daniel "Bob" Milam and Mary Elizabeth Anne "Mary Beth" Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:08 p.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2004. Name, Kara Shane. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Second daughter. Ms. Seabaugh is the daughter of Larry and Mary Seabaugh of Whitewater. She is a certified nurse aide at Southeast Hospital. Milam is the son of Cynthia Milam of Benton, Mo., and Blaine "Bub" and Paula Milam of Tamms, Ill. He is an environmental service assistant supervisor at Southeast Hospital.
Son to Gregory John and Melinda Sue Heisserer of Scott City, St. Francis Medical Center, 1:22 p.m. Wednesday, July 7, 2004. Name, Nicholas Ryan. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Heisserer is the former Melinda Bond, daughter of Dee Bond of Scott City and Donald Bond of Benton, Mo. She is an elementary teacher with Scott City School District. Heisserer is the son of Louis and Alene Heisserer of Scott City. He is a carpenter with Miller Drywall.
Son to Amy Lynn Felty of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:53 a.m. Friday, July 9, 2004. Name, Logan Dewayne. Weight, 5 pounds 10 ounces. Ms. Felty is the daughter of Barry Felty of Cape Girardeau and Masil Brown of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed at Burger King in Jackson.