- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ruth Pauline Marshall, 83, of Poplar Bluff died Saturday, July 10, 2004, at Delma Gardens Care Center in Chesterfield, Mo.
She was born Sept. 10, 1920, at Frisco, Mo. She and Loren S. Marshall were married in April 1940. He died Dec. 5, 1998.
Marshall was a member of First United Methodist Church in Poplar Bluff and its Sue Messenger Circle.
Survivors include five daughters, Penney Beaudeau of Des Peres, Mo., Mary Simmer of Edgewood, Texas, Kathy Kimes of Cape Girardeau, Margaret Bucklew of Mesquite, Texas, Lora White of Dallas, Texas; three sons, Victor Marshall of Bridgeville, Pa., Claud Marshall of Louisville, Ky., Stan Marshall of Vancouver, Wash.; a sister, Olive Mitchell of Houston, Texas; 16 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Cotrell Funeral Home in Poplar Bluff from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kurt Schuermann officiating. Burial will be in City Cemetery.