- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Joe David and Kay Frank of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaymie Kay Frank, to Christopher Alan Castens, both of Alton, Ill. He is the son of Linda Castens of Edwardsville, Ill., and Gary Castens of St. Louis.
Frank is a 1998 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in elementary education from St. Louis University in 2002. She is a fourth grade teacher with the Rockwood School District at Wild Horse Elementary.
Castens is a 1997 graduate of Edwardsville High School, and served four years in the U.S. Marine Corps. He is a firefighter with city of Alton, and is an emergency medical technician.
A Nov. 20 wedding is planned at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Alton.