- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Glenda Faye Lesch, 52, of Delta died Friday, July 9, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Feb. 12, 1952, at St. Louis, daughter of Ray Andrew and Lora Jones Gramlisch. She and Hughes Ray Lesch were married Sept. 13, 1969.
Lesch was a member of the First Assembly of God Church in Chaffee, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; her mother; a daughter, Sheila Gunter of Fruitland; two sons, Dennis Lesch of Delta and Ronnie Lesch of Jackson; a brother, Danny Gramlisch of Advance; three sisters, Lola Howard of Brownwood, Mo., Carolyn Sue Lesch of Delta and Mary Lou Gramlisch of Sturdivant, Mo.; and nine grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a daughter, her father, a sister and a brother.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m.Tuesday at the funeral chapel, with the Revs. Brad Moore and William Marshall officiating. Burial will be in Kenyon Cemetery at Delta.