- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Sheriff report 07/11/04
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Richard L. McAlister Sr., 43, of Jackson was arrested July 2 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
William S. Claussen, 19, of Jackson was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Timothy J. Sutton, 21, of Piedmont, Mo., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Charles E. Turpin, 27, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested July 2 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing a bad check.
Brandon Walls, 22, of Cape Girardeau was arrested July 3 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation, leaving the scene of an accident and driving while revoked.
Amy L. Marx, 22, of Jackson was arrested July 3 on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Otis D. Rutherford, 17, of Cape Girardeau was arrested July 3 on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear on original charges of driving while revoked, making a false declaration, possession of an open title and no insurance.
Matthew B. O'Laughlin, 30, of St. Louis was arrested Tuesday on a parole board warrant for two counts of fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance and three counts of forgery and on a St. Louis warrant for theft of a credit card.
Montica L. Babers, 28, of Jackson was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau city warrant for a seat belt violation.