- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 7/11/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Christopher W. Lovies, no age given, 408 Albert St., was issued a summons Thursday for driving while intoxicated, failure to yield and driving with a suspended license following a motor vehicle accident.
Crystal S. Gibson, no age given, 2521 Singing Hills Drive, was issued summonses Thursday for driving a vehicle in a drugged condition, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to drive on the right side of the road, operating an unlicensed vehicle and driving without insurance.
Tyson P. Brown, 20, 354 Tanglewod Drive, Perryville, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a city warrant for failure to appear and seat belt violation.
Blake J. Shelton, 18, 2328 Lombardo St., was arrested Thursday on a St. Charles County warrant for vehicle theft.
Robert E. Spears, 48, 638 Abbott, Berkeley, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Kansas City warrant for being an absconder.
Jerome Bridges, 18, 2812 Themis St., Apt. D., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving without a license.
Threasa D. Stallings, 45, 2550 Master Drive, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of trespassing.
Anthony Jay Gater, 19, 4825 Brecht Lane, Godfrey, Ill., was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Thursday at 627 Good Hope St.
A television was reported stolen Thursday from 220 S. Lorimier St.
A sun roof and CD player were reported stolen Thursday and a vehicle door handle damaged at 3439 William St.
Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
Theft of a PlayStation 2 and a DVD was reported Friday at 616 Emerald.
Two tarps were reported stolen Friday at 2350 Independence St.Property Damage
A vehicle was reported damaged Friday at 1962 Delwin St.
A vehicle window was reported broken Friday at 20 Main St.
Miscellaneous Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported Thursday the failure to return a DVD player.
A wallet and its contents were reported lost Friday.
An assault was reported Friday at 127 West Park Mall.
An assault was reported Saturday at 420 S. Ellis St.
A dog bite was reported Saturday at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
A wallet was found Saturday at Highway 74 and Fountain Street.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Summons Theresa Amelunke, 41, 2026 Tracy St., Jackson, was issued a summons Thursday for driving while revoked.
A report of property damage was made Thursday in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.Burglary
A burglary was reported Thursday in the 3500 block of Nicole Street.
A report of stalking was made Thursday in the 1400 block of Belair Drive.