- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 7/11/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday: At 10:30 p.m., an emergency medical service at 2311 Belleridge Pike.
At 11:23 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1236 N. Spanish St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday: At 12:59 a.m., a citizen assist at 650 S. Spring St.
At 10:13 a.m., a medical assist at Broadway and North West End Boulevard.
At 10:56 a.m., an extrication and medical assist at 105 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 6:54 p.m., a medical asist at the 400 block of Morgan Oak.
At 8:16 p.m., a house fire at 136 S. Ellis St.
At 9:43 p.m., a medical assist at North Kingshighway and Interstate 55.
At 8:21 p.m., a medical assist at 2527 Peach Tree St.
At 11:36 p.m., a citizen assist at 224 N. Park St.
At 11:57 p.m., a medical assist at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following item on Saturday:
At 8:16 a.m., an illegal burn at 2350 Rust Ave.