- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Florence M. "Flo" Rugh, 78, of Perryville died Thursday, July 8, 2004, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 22, 1925, in St. Louis, daughter of James and Irene Diamond Stewart.
Rugh retired from Emerson Electric Corp.
Survivors include cousins, Rita Loness of Perryville, Louise Lukefahr of Millersville, Frances Roe of Sedgewickville, William Stewart of Belleville, Ill., and Betty Gregory of Sun Valley, Calif.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and after 6:30 a.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Rev. Matthew Marks will officiate. Burial will be in Lixville Cemetery in Bollinger County, Mo.