- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ST. PETERS, Mo. -- Marvin J. Young, 51, of St. Peters died Thursday, July 8, 2004, at his home.
He was born Jan. 19, 1953, in St. Louis, son of Lawrence and Vivian Curlee Young.
Young was employed by Missouri Department of Transportation. He was a member of the Moose Lodge in Overland, Mo.
Survivors include a daughter, Tarina Zeilmann of St. Peters; a son, Joseph Young of Sedgewickville; two brothers, Lester Gibbs of St. Peters, Lawrence "Larry" Young of Hazelwood, Mo.; and a grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo., from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church at Silver Lake, Mo., with the Rev. Alphonse Hoernig officiating. Burial will be in St. Rose of Lima Cemetery.