- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Margaret L. Gielow, 82, of Anna died Thursday, July 8, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 25, 1921, in Wolf Lake, Ill., daughter of John and Lulu Freeman Harper. She married Louis Gielow, who preceded her in death.
Gielow was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Jacob, Ill., and attended Trinity Lutheran Church in Anna for several years.
Survivors include a niece, Linda Berkley of Goreville, Ill.
Friends may call at the funeral home at 11 a.m. today at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Weber officiating. Burial will be in Walker Hill Cemetery at Grand Tower, Ill.