- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 7/9/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 8:33 p.m., a still alarm at 1802 N. Main St.
At 10:29 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1929 Delwin St., Apt. 6.Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
At 1:19 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1203 Fairlane St.
At 1:31 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
At 4:20 p.m., an alert at the airport.