- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Edna L. Boswell, 101, formerly of Perryville, died Tuesday, July 6, 2004, at Lawrence County Manor in Mount Vernon, Mo.
Boswell, a homemaker, was born Jan. 4, 1903, in Bollinger County, daughter of John L. and Anna M. Oster Miller.
She married Wesley R. Boswell, April 22, 1923. He died Jan. 25, 1975.
She was a former member of the Whitewater Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include three grandchildren, Jeff Colley of Ash Grove, Mo., Karla Cryer Colley of Mount Vernon and Scott "Alexx" Colley of Springfield, Mo.; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a daughter, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at the Young and Sons Chapel in Perryville and from 6:30 a.m. Friday until the time of service. Service will be at 1 p.m. Burial will be in Whitewater Presbyterian Cemetery in Lixville, Mo., with the Rev. Donald Blaylock officiating.