- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Leo Wiseman Sr.
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Leo Wilson Wiseman Sr., 69, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, July 6, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 23, 1934, at Lutesville, Mo., son of Wilson and Jattie Eaker Wiseman. He and Mary Louise Harris were married July 20, 1957.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, David Wiseman of Lugoff, S.C., Leo Wiseman Jr. of Marble Hill; three daughters, Debbie Ivey of Marble Hill, Bonita Smith of Missouri, Pamela Faire of Carpentersville, Ill.; two brothers, Charley "Pete" Wiseman of Marble Hill, Jack Wiseman of Effingham, Ill.; a sister, Ruby Nanney of Marble Hill; 15 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a daughter, an infant brother, five sisters and a grandchild.
Friends may call Friday from 9:30 a.m. to service time at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at noon Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Darrell Faire and Jeff Wells officiating. Burial will be Saturday at Dundee Township Cemetery in East Dundee, Ill.