- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Randy Thurman Miller, 45, of Sikeston, died Tuesday, July 6, 2004, at his home.
He was born July 17, 1958, in Cairo, Ill., son of Paul Miller and Nellie Mae Thurman. He married Mary Seely.
Miller was formerly of Charleston, Mo. He was employed with Brewer Trucking Co. in London, Ky.
Survivors include his wife of London; two sons, Sonny and Paul Miller of London; three daughters, Brandy Vinson of Atlanta, Ga., Randi and Amanda Miller of London; two stepdaughters, Bridgette Jackson of London, Brittan Elliott of Corbin, Ky.; his father and stepmother, Paul and Della Miller of Charleston; two brothers, Paul Miller Jr. of Mayo, Fla., Rocky Miller of Charleston; two sisters, Renee Miller and Tina Skinner of Wyatt, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his mother and grandparents.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston. Jon Archie will officiate. Private burial will follow.