- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 07/07/04
Firefighters responded to the following item on Monday: At 8:34 p.m., a standby at 1 Airport Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday:
At 4:48 a.m., a fire alarm at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
At 12:19 p.m., an emergency medical service at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
At 7:59 a.m., a smoke scare at 2556 Independence St.
At 1:38 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1389 Southern Expressway.
At 2:25 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Bloomfield Street and Sheridan Drive.
At 3:23 p.m., an emergency medical service at 975 Normal Ave.
At 3:38 p.m., an emergency medical service at 40 S. Sprigg St.