- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Community cuisine 07/06/04
Sunday lunch to be served at Scott City
A meal of meatloaf or Polish sausage, butter potatoes, green beans, corn, slaw, salad and dessert will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday at Schock Community Arts Center.
New Hamburg annual picnic dinner set
A smorgasboard dinner including fried chicken, chicken and dumplings and roast beef will be served from 4 to 7 p.m. July 17 at St. Lawrence Parish in New Hamburg, Mo.
-- From staff reports