- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MORLEY, Mo. -- Marvin Kenneth Kirkpatrick, 66, of Morley died Saturday, July 3, 2004, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
He was born Jan. 21, 1938, in Diehlstadt, Mo., son of Howard and Floy Dozier Kirkpatrick.
He was a retired truck driver and a veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include a brother, Russell Kirkpatrick of Gilbertsville, Ky.; and a sister, Melba Ferrel of Benton, Mo.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran, Mo.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Forest Hills Memorial Gardens near Morley, with the Rev. Randall Morse officiating.