- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
William Charles Sikes, 51, of Coolidge, Ga., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Thursday, July 1, 2004.
He was born July 17, 1952, at Bonne Terre, Mo., son of Gale and Dorothy Sikes of Farmington, Mo., and Anna Ruth Ellison Rothwell of Wichita, Kan.
Survivors include his parents; his wife, Jackie Snyder Sikes; a daughter, Anna Sikes of Coolidge.; a son, Russ Skinner of Statesboro, Ga.; and a sister, Katherine Stegink of Wichita, Kan.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Karen Sikes.
Friends may call at Cozean Memorial Chapel in Farmington from 5 to 9 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Rev. James Lacey will officiate, with burial at Doe Run Memorial Cemetery.
Memorial contributions can be made to Anna Sikes College Fund, c/o Cozean Memorial Chapel, 217 W. Columbia, Farmington, Mo., 63640.